Carvin H Goldstone is a Durban based comedian and one of South Africa’s brightest rising comedy stars.
He has been doing comedy of 9 years and is fast becoming one of the country's most sought after entertainers.
What sets Carvin apart is his clean, no swearing style. No matter where Carvin performs his shows are guaranteed as suitable for the entire family.
Carvin has three sold out one man comedy show but he is not just a comedian.
He is a multi-talented performer and accomplished broadcast journalist.
Carvin is a two-tome comedy show winner and is also a qualified journalist with three Vodacom Journalist of the year awards including the 2014 SA Sports Journalist of the year accolade.
His clean honest comedy has won him audiences that range from different backgrounds and his audiences continue to grow with every performance.
In 2011 Carvin performed his first one man comedy show titled No Swearing to sold out houses at the Playhouse in Durban.
The follow up DVD recording of the show was released in December 2011 and is available nationwide.
Carvin H Goldstone’s 2012 one man show iBruino was staged at the Playhouse Opera Theater, the biggest theatre venue in KwaZulu-Natal on 13 October 2012. The show completely SOLD OUT and this show served to announce that Carvin H Goldstone can now officially be described as one of the hottest comedians on the South African comedy lanscape.
In 2014, he staged his newest one man show, Coloured President, to sold out audiences at The Playhouse Opera in Durban and at good capacity at the Lyric Theatre in Johannesburg and will continue touring this show this year.
In 2015, Carvin has embarked on an eight city tour across South Africa.
- Has performed at comedy festivals such as Nandos Comedy Festival, Kings & Queens of Comedy Let Durban Laugh, Wow Comedy Jams & Bruinos Only
- Madras Masala Comedy Competion WINNER 2006
- Was the Graca Comedy Showdown WINNER - 2011
- Has performed 3 hit one man shows.
- Has released two one man shows on DVDs.
- One of only two South African comedians to repeatedly sell out the 1200 seater Playhouse Opera Theatre in Durban. The other being Trevor Noah.
- Has opened for Loyiso Gola & Stuart Taylor, Nik Rabinowitz and Joey Rasdien for their respective one man shows.
- Three Vodacom Journalist of the year awards including the 2014 SA Sports Journalist of the year.
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.