Who is Jean-Pierre Murray-Kline?
Everything Internet, Trends & Technologies. Strategist | Keynote Speaker | Writer | Specialist Project Manager.
Available for Research, Custom Strategy Creation & Implementation. Keynote Talks. Specialist in Internet Marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Website & Apps, Online Reputation Management). Internet trends & The Internet of things devices and products.
- “The Internet of Things – How the internet is evolving world-wide and the real threat of African companies left behind.” (25 minutes followed by Q&A)
- “Cybercrime & Bullies.” (25 minutes followed by Q&A)
- “Business opportunities for Entrepreneurs on the Internet.” (25 minutes followed by Q&A)
- “Great Basics for Website Marketing covering tips on SEO / PPC / Website / Social Media.” (25 minutes followed by Q&A)
- “Social Media and Online Reputation Management. Do’s, Don’ts & Trends and Tricks.” (25 minutes followed by Q&A)
- “For Africa, lets compete with the world using the Internet” (30 minutes followed by Q&A)
- “1-3rd Google for S.E.O. and Adwords – Tips & Tricks.” (25 minutes followed by Q&A)
- “The History of the internet, social media and its future on Africa” (30 minutes followed by Q&A)
- Custom presentations can be designed on request.
Born 1983 into a large family, grew up in Cape Town, schooled at Marist Brothers College, started own company at the age of 16 and invoiced first million by age of 19. Started an NGO, continued with own company for over a decade, travelled extensively: absorbing cultures and business interests, moved to Johannesburg, started writing while at the same time implementing his business model into multiple industries.
Industries of experience include: Law, traditional and web marketing, SEO, PPC, Social media, Online reputation Management, Internet of Things devices and products. Property, Event & Entertainment management, Project management, Photography and Studios, Tourism, Apps, PR, Branding, Tv and Radio, Production, and worked with countless other fields dealing personally with Clients in just about every field imaginable.
Jean-Pierre has a unique ability to understand South African and African companies internet and related tech needs, offering support in a number of fields, and all the time enjoying the opportunity to engage and learn.
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.