Lebogang has lived in Australia, travelled the African continent and worked for top-tier companies such as Deloitte, KPMG and Accenture. A curious soul, having studied marketing, international business, African studies and now a doctorate in entrepreneurship.
Lebogang is a seasoned management consultant, having advised both the public sector and Fortune 500 companies in South Africa. She was also seconded to provide advisory services in Dubai to a company that ranks in the top 100 Fortune 500 in Dubai. Her career has seen her travel to the United States of America to receive world class training in management consulting. She has advised companies in various industries such as Financial Services; Automotive; Health and Insurance; Mining; Oil & Gas; Retail; Telecommunications; Higher Education; Postal Services; FMCG and the Public Sector.
She is a passionate Pan-Africanist and is committed to Africa’s renewal. She has recently been appointed as the inaugural Chairperson of the Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute (TMALI) Alumni Forum. She is a recipient of the Business Women Association of South Africa bursary for the year 2016. She was profiled in the ‘winning woman’ magazine in the City Press for woman’s month alongside top business woman in SA. She sits on the advisory board of Africa Future Dialogue.
Her studies have taken her from South Africa to Australia, to satisfy her curiosity and grow her intellect.
- Doctorate of Business Administration – Gordon Institute of Business Science (current)
- Master of International Business; Monash University, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce; Monash University, Johannesburg
- Africa and International Trade Certificate; Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute via UNISA
- African Leadership Certificate, Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute via UNISA
- African Feminist and Gender Studies , Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute via UNISA
Lebogang has been featured on radio shows, MC’d events, spoken at the African Union Headquaters in Ethiopia, spoken at the Pan-African Parliament, she has addressed the Former President, and Thabo Mbeki…her rich diverse experiences bring life to any stage….Some of speaking engagements are listed below…
- State of the Union/Human Rights Institute of South Africa, Johannesburg, South Africa. Lebogang invited to discuss the role of youth in the realisation of Agenda 2063
- African Human Rights Workshop, Johannesburg, South Africa. Lebogang was the keynote address for the conference
- African Union Youth Club Launch, Johannesburg, South Africa. Lebogang was the MC for the historic launch of the African Union Youth Club in Johannesburg.
- African Youth Human Rights Workshop, Pretoria, South Africa. Lebogang delivered the key note address where she strongly emphasised the need for collaborative efforts from the youth in uniting and fighting for their rights.
- African Union Youth Summit, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Lebogang participated at the AU Agenda 2063 International Youth Summit. Lebogang was selected to present the health resolutions during the Africa Youth Day celebrations
- Power FM Radio Station, Johannesburg, South Africa. Lebogang was a guest at the radio station where she addressed critical African issues ranging from “African Leadership” to “Youth Participation”.
- Kaya FM Radio Station. Johannesburg, South Africa. Lebogang was a guest at the radio station where she addressed “African Thought Leadership”.
- Afm of SA House of Disciplines. Pretoria, South Africa. Lebogang was invited to be the Programme Director and Speaker at the “Women Empowerment” Event.
- Africa Youth Conference. Dar es Salam, Tanzania. Lebogang presented a paper on “Energy as a Sustainable Solutions to Poverty”.
- Pan-African Parliament (PAP), Midrand, South Africa. Lebogang was part of a panel where she addressed “Civic Engagement and Youth Participation” at the 7th African Youth and Governance Conference hosted by the PAP.
- Academy of International Business Sub-Saharan Africa Chapter Conference.2015, Johannesburg, South Africa. Lebogang took part in a special panel for the conference to discuss “Africa Direct Investment”.
- Black Theology Conference. Pretoria, South Africa. Lebogang presented a paper titled “An Afro-pessimist writes: African States and African Societies are Dysfunctional in Nature. “
- CliffCentral Radio station, Johannesburg, South Africa. Lebogang was a guest at the radio station where she addressed “African Feminity and African Renaissance within the Corporate World”.
- Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute (TMALI), Pretoria, South Africa. Lebogang was selected to address His Excellency, former President Thabo Mbeki at the TMALI graduation ceremony on behalf of the students.
- African Unity for Renaissance Conference, Soweto, South Africa. Lebogang presented an academic paper on “Increasing African Intra-trade”.
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.