Lizelle is a mother, a wife, a Lymphoma Survivor, a Breast Cancer Warrior and a proud Cancervive team member.
At the age of 16 she was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins B-Cell Lymphoma in her chest cavity and underwent 10 rounds of chemo.
17 years later another cancer diagnosis rocked her world. She was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent a unilateral mastectomy, 6 rounds of chemo and today continues her fight against this deadly disease.
Lizelle is involved with Cancervive, a national Cancer Awareness and Education project.
She enthusiastically shares her story and educates others on the warning signs of cancer and encourages them to seek medical help should they have concerns.
In her own words: I want to inspire people. I want someone going through a similar journey as I did to look at me and say: "Because of you, I didn't give up".
I want to encourage woman who have been diagnosed with cancer, to realise that regardless of the scars, or the hair loss, or how sick they may feel they are still beautiful. They're still a woman, a wife, a mother. And they were given this life because they are STRONG enough to live it!
- Cancervive Ride 2017 team member
- Foschini Courage to Conquer campaign, October 2016
- Mrs South Africa 2016 Semi-Finalist
- About Your Lifestyle High Tea Guest Speaker, September 2017
- Discovery Health Breast Cancer Awareness Event Speaker, October 2016
- Cansa East London Relay for Life Event Speaker, October 2016
- GVI Border Oncology Unit Survivors Day Guest Speaker, August 2016
- Vincent Park Cover Girl and Article, June 2016
- Rushmere Noach Ladies Breakfast Guest Speaker, April 2016
- Your Family Magazine Article, January 2016
- Longevity Magazine Article, December 2015
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.