Maps Maponyane is one of the most successful male personalities in South Africa, the TV host has been in the entertainment industry for a couple of years, he started his career off as a model and he has since managed to branch into fashion, acting and presenting.
Maps Maponyane is considered as one of SA’s most stylish and sexiest men and is a greatly admired media personality. Multi-talented as a tv presenter, model, actor, style icon, designer, business man and philanthropist, he makes waves both locally and internationally.
Maps is loved and followed by his fans on social media platforms because of his down to earth, professional yet warm personality. He is known for his talent, fashion sense, charm, innovation, versatility and good looks.
- GQ’s Best Dressed Men List (2011) and the youngest nominee.
- GQ’s Cool 35 Guys Under 35 (2013)
- Vuzu 10over10 #1 Most Stylish Man (2013)
- Vuzu 10over10 #1 Sexiest Man (2013 and 2015)
- Cosmo SA Sexiest Man (2013)
- Sowetan Mzanzi’s Sexiest Top 12 (2013)
- House and Leisure Rising Star (2013)
- SA Style Award – Most Stylish Model/Media Personality (2013)
- Joop! Homme Ambassador (2013/2014)
- YOU Magazine Most Stylish Male Nominee (2014)
- Feather Awards – Best Styled Male of the Year (2014)
- GQ Magazine Cover (March 2015)
- Fashion Times Weekly Cover (May 2015)
- Grazia Man Magazine Cover (June 2015)
- YOU Magazine YOU Spectacular Most Stylish Male Celeb (June 2015)
- Community and Organisational work with NGO Doctors Without Borders/MSF (Medecins Sans Frontieres)
- Volunteer at Ethembeni Children’s Home
- Bursary network
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.