Mojak Lehoko is a Johannesburg based comedian who has grace various stages across South Africa and abroad. Since his humble beginnings at Cool Runnings in Melville he has gone on to be nominated for a Comic’s choice award and won the adoration of crowds from all walks of life. After testing the waters as a writer on the satirical news show “Late Nite News with Loyiso Gola”, he was nominated for an International Emmy and gone on to produce works for The Real Jozi A-Listers (Vuzu Amp), Ekasi stories (ETV) and the sitcom Abomzala(SABC) amongst a plethora of other projects.
This young and hilarious and erudite comedian draws his inspiration from the dusty streets of the township and the lush greenery of suburbia, in his one man show “How Did I Get Here”, transitioning seamlessly between both worlds.
As an actor, writer, comedian, voice over artist and mc, Mojak Lehoko is a force to be reckoned with in the South African entertainment industry.
Nominated in the Newcomer category in the inaugural Comics Choice awards 2011
Nominated in the 2013 International Emmys for Late Nite News with Loyiso Gola
Live Comedy Events
Trevor Noah - That’s My Culture (Opening act)
Late Nite News Live
Just Because Comedy Festival
Newbies at The Globe Theatre
Soweto Comedy Festival
Space dot com comdedy Festival
Tshwane Comedy Festival
Inner City Comedy Festival (Performer and co-producer)
Corporate (as Comedian and MC)
- Rand Water Forums Year End Function
- FNB Itis Shine Awards
- Unilever presentation dinner
- Railroad Association Of South Africa Awards
- Sasol Young Engineers Social
- National Youth Development Agency Press Initiative
- Nestle “Countline Drive 2013”
- Samsung “S4 first 1000”
- Medscheme - Khanyisa Nursing School Opening
- 2014 Nissan Qashqai launch
- Nestle Ricoffy Launch 2014
- Writer: Ekasi stories “Wannabe” - Etv
- Writer: The real jozi a-listers - Vuzu Amp
- Writer : Abomzala - SABC 2
- Writer : South African Insurance Association sketch series - Next of next week - (sketch series)
- Comedian : Opening Guys (Mzansi Magic)
- Writer & Cast Member : of "Late Night News With Loyiso Gola” Season 1- Season 5 (Etv)
- Improvisor : Laugh Out Loud (Part of the Improvised comedy Troupe) (Mzansi Magic)
- Actor Ses’ Topla (Sabc 1)
- Stuart Taylor’s “Money’s Too Tight To Mention” (Television and radio advertisement)
- Loyiso Gola's "Professional Black Tour"
- Conrad Koch’s “Chester Missing Roadshow - DSTV Competition”
- Steers “Wacky is Backy”
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.