Ntombi Ngcobo has been actively involved in the music industry for over a decade. She has a solid musical foundation that has groomed her from an early age. She was a child star introduced to stardom at a toddler age of 10years old.
Ntombi was raised in a musical family through her both legendary parents (Ihhashi Elimhlophe & Ebony). Her parents inspired her and her 3 siblings to form a group called “Amaponi” the group that launched her music career 12 years ago. The group is one of the most sort-after youth brands from the 90’s. Through Amaponi she has travelled the world, she has performed for dignitaries of the highest stature and she has embraced some of the largest concerts in Africa.
Stage, lights and large crowds come as no surprise to this dawn of her solo career. Today she has finally grown to become her own brand, she has individuated from group to solo status. This milestone is a great achievement and the beginning of yet another era in her music career. Her solo journey comes after a high demand from many fans, music critics and self-ambition. The demand is championed by her high end vocal talent that is highly complemented by her electrifying stage presence and oozing dance moves.
Ntombi Ngcobo's Milestones:
- In 1998 Ntombi released her 1st album with her group of siblings called Amaponi.
- With Amaponi they have released five hit albums to date.
- In 2004 Ntombi was publicly voted the sexiest celebrity on SABC 1’s One Music Show.
- In 2007 She was the anchor presenter for backyard science an educational TV show on SABC 2.
- In 2008 She further presented another insightful show Science for Life on SABC 1.
- During 2010 She will released her 1st solo album titled “African Sexy”.
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.