Ronel Jooste inspires audiences when sharing her personal journey going from a leadership position as Chartered Accountant in the big corporate world to becoming a serial entrepreneur starting and growing 5 businesses in diverse industries; growing from the shy kid into a speaker speaking at events with audiences exceeding 600 people; her passion to give back starting her own foundation; her love for fitness which includes participation in various big running and cycling events as well as qualifying as a personal trainer; as well as her journey as Mrs. Pretoria-Tshwane 2019 1st Princess. She certainly travelled the less conventional route but she learned how to become comfortable outside of her comfort zone; how to make her dreams become her reality and the importance of taking care of your personal wellbeing on a physical, emotional and financial wellness level.
Ronel is a Chartered Accountant by profession and spent more than a decade in the corporate world as Head of Group Financial Reporting at the Momentum Metropolitan Group, where she gained extensive experience in the banking, investments and insurance industries. She completed a Management Development Diploma (MDP) at GIBS Business School where she received the Top-Achiever award. Ronel left the corporate world in 2015 to pursue her entrepreneurial aspirations, for which she has received multiple local and international awards ever since:
- Started PhysEQFiT Guesthouse, together with her sister in April 2016 - 100% female owned and managed. They had no experience within the hospitality industry or any database of clients but built it into a successful business within 3 years and thereafter survived lockdown in one of the hardest hit industries;
- Started FinanciallyFit Group, a company specializing in financial consulting, training and financial wellness programmes;
- Started PhysEQFiT Wellness, a company specializing in leadership development as well as physical, emotional and financial wellness; and
- Started PhysEQFiT Spa, during lockdown level 4.
"My dream was to find something in life where I could combine my passions, experience, qualifications and expertise to make an impact in the lives of others. I aspire to live my best life, to reach my full potential and to build my dream lifestyle. I want to live a healthy, active, happy and financially fit life. My wish is to inspire and help others to have that too. Because all of us CAN realize our dreams.” - Ronel Jooste
Ronel is the author of 'Financially Fit and Wealthy'. A book that guides individuals on a financial journey to achieve financial fitness and create wealth. Her book has been awarded with the AfriCAN Authors 2019 award in the financial literacy category. She is also contributing articles to various publications.
Ronel is an avid blogger sharing knowledge about financial wellness and business. The www.roneljooste.com/blog is rated as one the Top-10 SouthAfrican investment blogs.
Ronel has a CC10-accreditation from Toastmasters International. Ronel is a dynamic speaker who strives to empower, educate and inspire audiences with her talks. She inspires audiences sharing her personal and entrepreneurial journey. Her financial talks are popular and well received because she has mastered the skill to make financial concepts and jargon fun, informative and easy to understand.
Her topics of expertise include: finances (personal and business), business /entrepreneurship, success, leadership, women empowerment, fitness and wellness. Ronel often presents talks or acts as guest speaker at various events, networking events, women events, youth seminars, entrepreneurial seminars, business breakfasts, wellness days and corporate events etc.
Ronel has been featured by various local magazines i.e. Finesse, Entrepreneur SA etc. as well as internationally i.e. Woman Entrepreneur, BizLadies etc. Woman Entrepreneur featured Ronel as one of the Top-10 Inspirational Female Entrepreneurs for 2019 - the only South African. Ronel was featured on the cover of the Accountancy SA, Kickass Bosslady and Woman Entrepreneur magazines.
Accolades and Awards
- Chairman’s Difference Makers Awards Finalist – South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (2022);
- Business Woman of the Year Gauteng – South African Council for Business Woman (2021);
- International Visionary Woman of Wonder Award (Dubai) - Panache International (2020);
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee - Santam Awards (2020);
- South African Trailblazer Finalist - Southern African Women in Leadership Awards (2020);
- Entrepreneur of the Year Top-3 finalist - Female Entrepreneur Association of SA Awards (2020);
- Top-50 Financial Planning Blogs International - www.financiallyfitlife.co.za rated by Feedspot (2020);
- Africa's Most Influential Women in Business and Government Award Winner in the Financial Sector -CEO Global Pan African Awards (2019);
- Woman of the Year Overall Winner – I am a Woman, I have a Purpose Annual Awards (2019);
- Business Woman of the Year Runner-up - Global Women of Purpose Awards (2019);
- AfriCAN Authors Award Winner - Financial Literacy Category, Financially Fit and Wealthy book(2019);
- Woman of Wonder Award Winner - Panache International Annual Gauteng Awards (2019);
- Old Mutual CEO Volunteerism Award (silver) - Ronel Jooste Dream Foundation (2019);
- Inspirational Female Entrepreneur Top-10 Finalist - Woman Entrepreneur Magazine International Awards (2019);
- Woman in Finance Finalist - Woman of Stature Awards (2019);
- Top-10 South African Investment Blogs - www.roneljooste.com rated by Feedspot (2019/20);
- Woman of the Future Nominee – Fair Lady and Santam Awards (2019);
- Mrs Pretoria-Tshwane 1st Princess (2019);
- Toastmasters International – Competent Communicator CC10 Accreditation (2019);
- Margaret Hirsch Woman in Business Achiever Finalist (2018);
- Toastmasters International – 2nd-place in the National Club Contest for Impromptu Speeches(2018);
- DMI Top 100 SA Difference Maker (2018);
- National Treasurer of the South African Council for Business Woman and Chairperson for SACBW Centurion (2017).
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.
Immediate Action Request
Please note: you will receive a response in 4 working hours or less.