Ronel Jooste is a Chartered Accountant by profession and spent more than a decade in the corporate world as Head of Group Financial Reporting at the Momentum Metropolitan Group, where shegained extensive experience in the banking, investments and insurance industries. She completed aManagement Development Diploma (MDP) at GIBS Business School where she received the Top-Achiever award. Ronel left the corporate world in 2015 to pursue her entrepreneurial aspirations, forwhich she has received multiple awards ever since:
- Started PhysEQFiT Guesthouse, together with her sister in April 2016 - 100% female owned andmanaged. They had no experience within the hospitality industry or any database of clients butbuilt it into a successful business within 3 years; and
- Started FinanciallyFit Group, a company specializing in financial consulting, training and financialwellness programmes; and
- Started PhysEQFiT (Pty) Ltd, a company specializing in leadership development as well as physical,emotional and financial wellness.
"My dream was to find something in life where I could combine my passions, experience,qualifications and expertise to make an impact in the lives of others. Today I help multiplepeople to live their best lives and businesses to become more successful." - Ronel Jooste
Ronel is the author of 'Financially Fit and Wealthy'. A book that guides individualson a financial journey to achieve financial fitness and create wealth. Her book hasbeen awarded with the AfriCAN Authors 2019 award in the financial literacycategory. She is also contributing articles to various publications.
Ronel has a CC10-accreditation from Toastmasters International. Ronel is adynamic speaker who strives to empower, educate and inspire audiences withher talks. She inspires audiences sharing her personal and entrepreneurialjourney. Her financial talks are popular and well received because she hasmastered the skill to make financial concepts and jargon fun, informative andeasy to understand.
Her topics of expertise include: finances (personal and business), business /entrepreneurship, success, leadership, women empowerment, fitness andwellness. Ronel often presents talks or acts as guest speaker at variousevents, networking events, women events, youth seminars, entrepreneurialseminars, business breakfasts, wellness days and corporate events etc. Shealso presents talks on radio and hosted the FinFit Talk show on All-time Radioduring 2017/18.
Ronel is an avid blogger sharing knowledge about financial wellness andbusiness. The www.roneljooste.com/blog is rated as one the Top-10 SouthAfrican investment blogs and www.financiallyfitlife.co.za/blog is rated as oneof the Top-50 financial planning blogs internationally.
Ronel has been featured by various local magazines i.e. Finesse, Entrepreneur SAetc. as well as internationally i.e. Woman Entrepreneur, BizLadies etc. WomanEntrepreneur featured Ronel as one of the Top-10 Inspirational FemaleEntrepreneurs for 2019 - the only South African. Ronel was featured on the coverof the Accountancy SA, Kickass Bosslady and Woman Entrepreneur magazines.
Accolades and Awards
- International Visionary Woman of Wonder Award (Dubai) - Panache International (2020);
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee - Santam Awards (2020);
- South African Trailblazer Finalist - Southern African Women in Leadership Awards (2020);
- Entrepreneur of the Year Top-3 finalist - Female Entrepreneur Association of SA Awards (2020);
- Top-50 Financial Planning Blogs International - www.financiallyfitlife.co.za rated by Feedspot (2020);
- Africa's Most Influential Women in Business and Government Award Winner in the Financial Sector -CEO Global Pan African Awards (2019);
- Woman of the Year Overall Winner – I am a Woman, I have a Purpose Annual Awards (2019);
- Business Woman of the Year Runner-up - Global Women of Purpose Awards (2019);
- AfriCAN Authors Award Winner - Financial Literacy Category, Financially Fit and Wealthy book(2019);
- Woman of Wonder Award Winner - Panache International Annual Gauteng Awards (2019);
- Old Mutual CEO Volunteerism Award (silver) - Ronel Jooste Dream Foundation (2019);
- Inspirational Female Entrepreneur Top-10 Finalist - Woman Entrepreneur Magazine InternationalAwards (2019);
- Woman in Finance Finalist - Woman of Stature Awards (2019);
- Top-10 South African Investment Blogs - www.roneljooste.com rated by Feedspot (2019/20);
- Woman of the Future Nominee – Fair Lady and Santam Awards (2019);
- Mrs Pretoria-Tshwane 1st Princess (2019);
- Toastmasters International – Competent Communicator CC10 Accreditation (2019);
- Margaret Hirsch Woman in Business Achiever Finalist (2018);
- Toastmasters International – 2nd-place in the National Club Contest for Impromptu Speeches(2018);
- DMI Top 100 SA Difference Maker (2018);
- National Treasurer of the South African Council for Business Woman and Chairperson for SACBWCenturion (2017).
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.
Immediate Action Request
Please note: you will receive a response in 4 working hours or less.